6.09.2011

the sun upon the roof in winter will draw you out like a flower


clockwise from top left: jeffrey campbell litas, elizabeth & james isabella dress, topshop by pamela love bangle, american apparel wool floppy hat

even though wishlists kind of make me feel greedy i'm always making them, both mentally and in my wishlist folder (seriously). i don't necessarily buy everything on my lists...most are ridiculous things i could never afford, but i just can't help making them! these four items are things that have running through my mind and are a bit more practical than the other things that have been haunting my dreams lately (tom ford?! mulberry?! dangerous.)

in a recent post i was contemplating jc litas and didn't know which color to get...well, i think i made up my mind! these mint green suede ones jumped out at me and it was love at first sight. they may not be a 'classic' choice but mint green is my absolute favorite color and since i tend to stick to neutrals in my clothing choices, i feel like the mint would add an interesting element. and how perfect would they be for spring/summer?? right...i'm off to order them! :P

xx

5 comments:

  1. love the colour of those litas!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pale blue in the litas, I really want a pair along with the zoe boot by sam edelman. I love your blog and the layout, it's so adorable :)

    http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so cute :)
    nice stuff on your list :)

    following you now on bloglovin,maybe you do the same ? :))

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete