12.15.2011

gimme them dope and diamonds

opi sweet heart + deborah lippmann happy birthday 

this nail combo that i'm currently donning is completely inspired by the ever so lovely vivianna's recent blog post. i usually go for bright, somewhat "out there" colors on my nails, so this nude-y pink is a refreshing change for me...typically darker shades are more gravitated towards during the wintry months, but i am all for the white christmas snow queen vibe...and plus the sparkle from the glitter polish makes things super festive!

 just a quick one from me today...i'm off to enjoy this weeks episode of the new girl with a hot cup of tea and half a krispy kreme!!
 xx

4 comments:

  1. You can't beat tea and kirspy kremes!! And I love the name of your blog, it's very me, aha
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful nails!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your nails,so pretty :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkly nail varnish is the best! I don't really change my nails dependant on the season, I just go for whatever I feel like (:
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete