11.29.2012

times they are a changin'


well first things first, i live here now. things have changed so much in the last few months and i have barely been able to wrap my silly little head around it. i live on my own in a whole new country and so far it has been terrifying and bloody brilliant (too much, too soon?). 

i know that if i don't document this in some way, i will regret it so much later in life. but one of the things that has not changed is my blogging ineptitude. i am not going to promise myself regular updates. things will progress and documentation will naturally follow. 

more about my new little wonderland will be on it's way, someday. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading about your adventures! Carpe Diem Roisin!!!

    krishxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, krish. i obviosuly haven't done a great job at updating, but we'll see how it goes. your support means the world xx

      Delete